Read Semi-Twisted by Isabel Jordan Free Online
Book Title: Semi-Twisted|
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 12.42 MB
The author of the book: Isabel Jordan
Edition: Isabel Jordan
Date of issue: August 30th 2016
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2368 times
Reader ratings: 6.3
Read full description of the books:
Dying really has a way of making a girl rethink her life choices.
Mischa Bartone was a runner. Running from anything that made her feel too much was kind of her thing. But not even an expert runner like Mischa could escape death. And when the only man who’d ever made her consider not running brought her back as a vampire…well, let’s just say she didn’t exactly handle it gracefully.
Giving the love of his life immortality didn’t go exactly as Hunter had hoped. As if having her push him away wasn’t punishment enough, he also ended up in prison for turning her without her written consent. And after months on the inside with no contact, he could only assume she was well and truly over him. So what if the memory of her consumed his every waking thought? That was his problem; he’d deal with it. Time to stop chasing Mischa Bartone once and for all.
But when Mischa and Hunter are thrown together on a case for a very pregnant Harper Hall, sparks fly—and it doesn’t take Mischa long to realize that letting Hunter go had been a huge mistake, the biggest of her life (er, undeath?). Time to stop running and fight for what—and who—she wants.
So, all she has to do is go undercover in the Miss Eternity vampire beauty pageant, find a couple of missing former contestants, stop a sicko stalker with a penchant for floral metaphors, complete her court-mandated vampire therapy sessions, and win back the man (er, vampire) she loves. In heels. And a skeezy pageant swimsuit. Easy, right?
Yeah, not so much.
Semi-Twisted works best if read as part of the Harper Hall Investigations series (Book 1: Semi-Charmed; Book 2: Semi-Human). This book is intended for mature audiences. This book is not intended for anyone who doesn’t enjoy smart, potty-mouthed heroines and dark, brooding heroes, and who doesn’t appreciate a plethora of nerdy pop culture references. For the rest of you: happy reading!
Download Semi-Twisted ERUB
Download Semi-Twisted DOC
Download Semi-Twisted TXT
Read information about the authorThe normal:
Isabel Jordan writes because it’s the only profession that allows her to express her natural sarcasm and not be fired. She is a paranormal and contemporary romance author. Isabel lives in Indiana with her husband, eight-year-old son, a senile Beagle, a neurotic Shepherd mix and a ginormous Great Dane mix.
Now that the normal stuff is out of the way, here’s some weird-but-true facts that would never come up in polite conversation. Isabel Jordan:
1. Is terrified of butterflies (don’t judge…it’s a real phobia called lepidopterophobia)
2. Is a lover of all things ironic (hence the butterfly on the cover of Semi-Charmed)
3. Is obsessed with Supernatural, Game of Thrones, and Dog Whisperer.
4. Hates coffee. Drinks a Diet Mountain Dew every morning.
5. Will argue to the death that Pretty in Pink ended all wrong. (Seriously, she ends up with the guy who was embarrassed to be seen with her and not the nice guy who loved her all along? That would never fly in the world of romance novels.)
6. Would eat Mexican food every day, if given the choice.
7. Reads two books a week in varied genres.
8. Refers to her Kindle as “the precious”.
9. Thinks puppy breath is one of the best smells in the world.
10. Is a social media idgit. (Her husband had to explain to her last week what the point of Twitter was. She’s still a little fuzzy on what Instagram and Pinterest do.)
11. Kicks ass at Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.
12. Stole her tagline idea from her son. Her tagline idea was, “Never wrong, not quite right.” She liked her son’s idea better.
13. Breaks one vacuum cleaner a year because she ignores standard maintenance procedures (Really, you’re supposed to empty the canister every time you vacuum? Does that seem excessive to anyone else?)
14. Is still mad at the WB network for cancelling Angel in 2004.
15. Can’t find her way from her bed to her bathroom without her glasses, but refused eye surgery, even when someone else offered to pay. (They lost her at “eye flap”. Seriously, look it up. Scary stuff.)
Reviews of the Semi-Twisted
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Semi-Twisted by Isabel Jordan Online free